CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19.8.11

Stop the world....

I wanna get off!! Ok not really, but seriously life?? Slow the hell down!!!
Life is insanely busy at the mo! We're busy packing up the house to move in 4 weeks and then 5 days later we're off on holidays!! I can't wait! the kids are beyond excited! The weather will be warmer than here! The sun will be shining, my kids will be beaming...ohhh yeah..its gonna be awesome! I just need to get through the next couple of chaotic weeks!!!
So in the order of getting all prepared for the sunshine ;) I present you with my latest layout for Creative Scraps Sketch #169..
How gorgeous is my pixie...so free, so happy to be cartwheeling on the beach...remember those days? when life was so easy, so free and to cartwheel on a beach was super awesome fun!

Side bar..is it just me or do you think this Sass Lass Paper is just divine too! I'm ordering more because I am so in love with it!!

And a couple more shares for you :)
Head over to Wicked Princesses to check out the sketches :) Have a go and you could be in the running for a prize too!!



I'll be back with some more shares soon! Promise :)
Xoxo

3 comments:

donna said...

When you find out how to slow it down can you share it with me??? please??
Your layouts are all gorgeous honey, and I {heart} that Sass range too!
love you
Donna xx

misty said...

awesome layouts...I especially love the beach one!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Oh my goodness- Tam I LOVE your Sassy Sunshine Broadcast page!! Great design and photo!