CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17.1.07

Time to slow it down...

I think I need to start listening to my body and start slowing down. This pregnancy has been quite hard on me physically, and I'm really starting to feel it. I am so tired and really not feeling 100%, my mum is panicking that I am going to go in to labour early and the fact that I may go in to labour at all frightens the life out of her, and me if I'm completely honest.
The heat is really hard too, our house isn't the coolest house, but I have the air coolers going and lets be honest it's bloody hot everywhere at the moment!!! I just wish I could fill the kids little pool for them, but due to water restrictions I cant do that. :(
So I'm trying to rest of an afternoon and starting to take it easy. I washed all the bedding for the bassinet on the weekend, it needed a really good soak in Napisan and then a thorough wash in fabric softner...smells beautiful now! Now we just have to rearrange a few things in our room ready for bubs.
I *think* I have started nesting too..I was dusting and pulling all the DVD's out of the rack at 11pm the other night just to dust them..LOL
Anyway I'm off, it's too hot in this damn study..
Smooches.

3 comments:

~Kathryn~ said...

i'm a big believer in listening to your body !!! you take care of yourself !!!

Unknown said...

Certainly sounds like nesting to me lol just alot earlier than usual :)
Take it easy babe and make sure that you and jellybean are well looked after :)

Stacia Howard said...

Take care of yourself & bubs since I can't. :(
Sounds like you are in fact nesting lil mama! And I will trade you my ice cold weather for your heat right now. It's freakin insane, this is TX! lol Miss you babe! Love you!