CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.6.07

Handbag Challenge!

I was blog surfing the other day and was reading Donna's blog (collective creative) when I saw her post the Handbag challenge..weelllllllllll now that perked my interest and started to get the mojo flowing, cos anyone who knows me knows I am such a bag whore!!
So the challenge was to complete a layout about your bag, had to have a piccy and include some journalling..so here is my take on it! Hope ya like it!!

4 comments:

Donna Hooper said...

I love the journaling on this LO Tam I was the same when I had my children...I opted for the stylish handbag instead of the nappy bag!

Unknown said...

Love it babe!!
Soon as I saw this challenge I thought of you!
Love the doodling and love the journaling.

Ngaire said...

Tam your layout looks great!!!

Stacia Howard said...

I totally love handbags as well! So much fun!