Looking for Creative Team Artists......
We are very excited at Mystical Scrapbooks, to welcome everyone to our NEW Challenge Blog "Black Magic".
These challenges will require you to draw inspiration from
1. Sketch (By the CT)
2. The color BLACK
3. Plus 2 other colors (combinations will be provided)
4. Plus 1 scrapping technique
Challenges will be fortnightly, with LO's needing to be uploaded to the Mystical Scrapbooks Gallery by the deadline.
Great prizes will be up for grabs each month for the winning entry.
SO, we are looking for 3 talented sketchers/scrappers to join our team!!!!!! And you could be just who we are looking for.
To apply for one of these positions, you will be required to submit the following:
1. One original sketch
2. Two LO's using the below sketches
3. Sketch 1 MUST have the color black (predominant) plus Hot Pink & Orange
4. Sketch 2 MUST have the color black (predominant) plus Lime Green & White
5. Each LO MUST have a different technique (applicants choice)
You must write which techniques you have used when loading your submissions to the Mystical Gallery.
Conditions of entry
* DO NOT POST your submissions onto any other gallery. Your personal blog is OK, so long as there is a link to Black Magic Blog.
* NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
* Only one entry, per person is permitted
* Judgement will be made by management.
* Position will be for 6 months, starting August 1st 2008
* You must submit a brief response to "What can you bring to the Creative Team" by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Store discount will be available for successful applicants.
* You must create an account in the Mystical Gallery to upload your work.
ENTRIES CLOSE MIDNIGHT JULY 10th, 2008 . Entries to be loaded to the Black Magic Blog in Mystical Gallery. Click here.
Creative Artist monthly requirements
* 1 - 2 sketches
* 4 LO's
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
So there you have it chickas!! Big happenings at Mystical!! Go check out the blog..all you gotta do it click it...you know you want to ;)
April Jillibean Soup Projects
12 hours ago