CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13.9.10

Almost time...

for school holidays! We're off to Phillip Island for a week in the holidays, so looking forward to it, I think we all need the R&R!! I've been really busy the last week or two!
I finally took the plunge and opened my own made it store!! you can find it here www.madeit.com.au/pocketfuloposielots more items to come in the next couple of weeks! I'm really enjoying it..I also started a facebook group as well called Pocketful O Posie if you want to stop by on there.
I've been scrapping as well, loving what I'm scrapping at the moment too, it's actually coming out of my head on to the paper like I see it!!! hahaha
the first layout is from the second Interiors picture over at Wicked Princess, we had to take inspiration from the bathroom photo and my inspiration came from the small tiles, which I reflected in my little alpha stickers, the blue of the bath=misting, the tiny white flowers and the circle of the bathtub!

I love that pic of my gorgeous girl. :)
The second layout is for the second Sept sketch at Wicked Princesses as well, love this photo of my crew too!! Taken Fathers Day this year.

I'll be back to share some more soon!
xox

No comments: