CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.6.11

Time to get Punky & Creative!

So exciting! This is the fabulous new challenge over at Punky Scraps at the moment :)
How does this picture inspire you? Is it the grid? The circles in the tapes? perhaps the colours? I loved creating my example for this! It's my first "official" start to the Punky Scraps team! I'd love to see you playing along too!
Anyhoo, on to the picture and my layout I created for it :)


Isn't it a awesome pic to be inspired by? So very 80's and I love the 80's!!

And now another bit of exciting news for me ;) I'm now a team member over at Creative Scrappers!!! I'm so excited!!! I've loved doing their sketches and storing them in my inspiration folder for a while now and was super excited to recieve the email saying I made the team!!!
Cannot wait to get started!

I'm super excited to be on both Punky Scraps Team and Creative Scrappers both have a ton of inspiration to get your mojo flowing!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and say Hi, I love knowing that you've visited :)
Xoxo

5 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow,cool work,I love the misting and the colors!!
x

Cheryl said...

love your interpretation of the pic :-)

Karen Knight said...

Congrats on the new DT spots.
Awesome page, it rocks!

Barb Turner said...

Congratulations Tam!!! Love your work :)

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!! So excited for you. And this LO totally rocks !!! The misting is simply fabbo

xx