CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20.7.11

Punky & Creative!!

Hiya!!
So I'm a whole lotta special, and wrote down that the date of the last Punky Scraps as July 26th instead of the 16th grrr...that's what happens when you rush I guess..
So I missed the upload on the Punky blog so here I am to share with you and tell you to head over, not mosey over RUN over to the blog and take part in the challenges that are offered up...totally cool challenges, totally awesome chicks...go on, dare ya..check it out!!!
Anyhoo...here it is..my take on Challenge 22 :)
Isn't he just the spunkiest little kinder man around?? Gorgeous little hurricane he is! Not so much of the hurricane at the minute, he is bordering on pneumonia :( so flat and so miserable, poor little darlin.



Told ya he was cute!!!!

This next layout is my example for sketch 165 over at Creative Scrappers! the sketches are very cool to work with, and offer lots of room for interpretation.
This layout is quite simplistic for me, and a little bit tounge in cheek..My spunky hubby and I are often told that we are what people wish for, which honestly melts me..he truly is my best friend, my everything, the other half of me so to speak. We're not perfect but we fit, we're in my eyes an amazing team when it comes to our kids, and particulary because 2 of our babes have specific challenges that needs attention we really are a force to be reckoned with, we refuse to take No for an answer when it comes to our kids, we refuse to believe that this is it, that their challenges are hurdles are the best there is for them..we refuse to believe that they will achieve anything less than greatness for their life and their chosen path..so hence the Title.."You, Me- A total force to be reckoned with" was born..
there ya go, bit of background about why I created the layout, I don't normally let people in on the "behind the layout" story but every now and then it justifies the explanation :)


Not to mention I think he looks totally smokin in those glasses!!! bahahaha!
Thanks for stopping by, be sure and let me know you were here!!
Xoxox

2 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Love these LO's missus! Hope Harry is feeling better soon {{huggles}} and I love that you have with your hubby what I have with mine...I SO get what you mean lovely :)

Lotsa love
Krissy xx

misty said...

Love both pages! Very fun and creative...btw you are a natural blogger...Its hard to show personality in writing about scrapbooking but you show tons!!!