CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27.1.06

random thinking

I tried to give up smoking last week and I sucked at that and am now smoking again.grrrrr I really wanted to do it, but the last few days things got on top of me and well they were too tempting.
I really want to try and be a better mother to my kids...they are awesome little human beings who make such a difference to the world already just by being them, that I want to bring out their every potential, I want to be readily available to help them strive for their dreams, whatever that may be at whatever point in their life.
I have decided that this is going to be a great year for us...no more negativity.I have nothing to be negative about I have a husband who is as hot as hell and really does adore me, two amazing kids and life in general is good.I have fantastic friends, IRL and on the net who it doesnt matter what time it is or what they are doing seem to be readily available for me.
I can honestly say that I am looking forward to my 30's, they are going to be great years!! I even got a new tattoo to mark the occassion.!.A dragonfly to represent strength and happiness..Inner strength is something I needed a lot of last year, and happiness for what the future brings.
So in amongst my pandemonium, I am going to try and find some time to be really appreciative of what I have and just to stop and not sweat the little stuff cos in the end it doesnt matter.

No comments: