CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13.5.07

Happy Mothers Day!

I had such a nice day today, and I got spoilt rotten!!
The kids made me breakfast in bed and then gave me my presents, a beautiful new dressing gown, the Jamie Oliver cookbook, a set of the antique style kitchen scales in..........PINK!! I absolutely love them! and a butterfly garden stake and a cute pencil box that they picked for me from the Mothers Day stall.
I spent the morning lazing around in bed having lots of cuddles and tickles with the kids which was really nice to do. Things have been crazy around here of late so just to be able to stop and be with the kids was really nice.
Then it was off to Mum's for lunch which was great as my grandmother was there as well, and so were 2 of my aunts and uncles plus my cousins as well. We had such a good day just catching up and the kids loved having a lot of people to play with!
I'll leave you with some photos that hunky hubby took, some of my favorites!
Hope you all had a fantastic Mothers Day!
Smooches!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos babe!!

Stacia Howard said...

How sweet! YOu look great! And sooo young! What a beautiful family! Sounds like you had a great mothers day! Love you!

EquineSpirit said...

Awwww....love the photos! So sweet! Sounds like ya had a wonderful mother's day!!