CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14.12.07

It's beginning to look a lot

like christmas! Well actually not a lot, a whole damn study worth! Yep it is official, Spotlight and Lincraft and my LSS have exploded in my study..there is little 2 feet of standing room and that's it..I have felt and papers and adhesives and stamps and reindeer food all in there little areas all over the study..have been on a christmas roll lately, which has been great but has also been very time consuming...
Ahhh yes the time factor..I really am time poor these days, and even more so the last couple of days, my poor little man is teething so bad, he is absolutely miserable and just sobs all day and night, panadol and bonjella just dont seem to be having any effect at all. Breaks my heart every time he looks at me with those beautiful eyes with tears rolling down his cheeks :( Bloody teeth, hopefully it will cut soon.
I am almost finished with the gifts for Dec 25th..almost being that I have a lot of them started and half finished and just a few that need to be started, most presents are wrapped and under the tree already,which Harrison takes great delight in rolling over to pull the pretty bows off and suck them, no-one will mind the drool will they?? LOL
I adore ready Kayla's blog right now..that girl seriously finds the cutest stuff to post, she has pics of felt owls..which I adore posted on there and pics of felt gingerbread people, I am dying to get the felt out to try these out, but have banned myself until I have finished the present making. I would link you to her blog, but well I am a link spaz and cannot seem to make it work LOL but it is on the right hand side if you want to mozey on over and check out her blog!
Which brings me to my next ramble! I found this on Kayla's blog and thought I'd play!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?Wrapping paper- I love it...love prettying it up with curling ribbon and handmade gift tags!

2. Real tree or artificial?We have 2 artificial trees, one for the kids and one for me..oh yeah and DH LOL
3. When do you put up the tree? I am so bad at waiting till Dec 1st so generally it's mid November sometime
4. When do you take the tree down?Depends when I have five minutes to do it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmmm, probably my bike and rollerskates..yep I seriously was one rockin chic hahaha

7. Do you have a Nativity scene?No, because apparently I am to damn fussy and cant find a nice fabric one I like!

8. Hardest person to buy for?I honestly dont know!

9. Easiest person to buy for?Scott

10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received?A tea towel from MIL.blah

11. Mail or email Christmas cards?definately mail, everyone loves happy mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 21st Street

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?Probably around feb, I start to rummage for some bargains

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never

15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Roast lamb and seafood


16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear fairy lights, about 800 of them!

17. Favorite Christmas song?Santa Baby!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?Definately no travelling from this little elf!


19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Cupid, Blitzen, Comet, Vixen..rudolph??? oh dear that is bad isnt it!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?Angel on mine..oh yeah and DH's and star on kids

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? The kids open their presents from us Christmas Eve, then when they have gone to bed DH & I exchange one gift..the rest are on Christmas Day


22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? That it has to be the latest toy in the stocking and the most money spent, makes it hard to teach the kids the real joy of christmas..family time

23. What is the “silliest” family tradition you do, or miss doing? We dont really have one LOL

24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented?Oh there are some shockers out there


25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees? Personal taste..I change the color of our decorations every year

26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies?sugar cookies...i hate ginger ginger is blah!

27. Do you like Fruitcake?ick ick ick need I say more!

Would love to see some of your answers!!
No pics to share today..haven't uploaded any LOL..
ok off to bury myself under craft supplies..if I dont surface before Dec 25th, someone send out the search party!!
christmas wishes and happy ho ho ho's to you all!
Love Tam

1 comment:

Stacia Howard said...

I checked out Kayla's blog a few days ago (I saw the link on your page) & OMG! I love her!! What fab stuff! Glad you shared! Good luck with the Christmas stuff. Love ya!