CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19.12.07

Hopes

and prayers right now are so desperately needed..
I never thought I would have to say this..
I have had the most awful weekend that I am never going to forget..
My sis and her husband have been seperated for a couple of months, and he had the boys for an access visit this weekend, from 10am Saturday till 4pm Sunday...

he never brought them back
He has done a runner with them, she has no idea where they are or whether they are safe..because they hadn't been to family court yet there is nothing the police can do...

And apparently this morning he applied for full custody...she may not see them again before the end of the year, and to which the family courts close over christmas so it may not be till February that it all gets heard..

I cannot stop crying, I feel so sick, and so damn freakin helpless, my baby sister is going through hell and there is not a damn thing I can do to help her right now..I just want to see my nephews again..they are only 2 and 1...

If you could please keep them in your thoughts and the rest of us to I would really appreciate it...it's freakin christmas next week...they should be here....they need to be here....
My heart feels like it has literally been broken in two..my poor baby sister..her whole world is shattered, all she wants to do is hold her babies, smell them, tell them she loves them and that no-one can ever hurt them again...

I'm trying so hard to keep it all together, but to be quite honest, I'm struggling, I look at my beautiful kids and try to fathom, try and imagine how she must be feeling right now..I adore my nephews, anyone that knows me can verify that...
My eldest nephew calls me Aunty Flash..(yep forever poking a camera in his face!) thinks superman is the coolest thing on the planet and has the most to die for eyes, I swear you look in to them and its like looking at a pool of chocolate, they are beautiful..I miss that, I want to look him in the eye and tell him I love him, that I am so sorry that this has happened, I would kill to hear lub you flash..miss you flash..
And my gorgeous little peanut..with his beautiful baby face, he still has so much about him that says he is a baby, yet I look at him and he has just started walking and he is so not a baby anymore, his sweet kisses that he gives you, he lingers for just a second pulls away and grins..and his grin is gorgeous..it automatically makes you feel alive. And he has this 'thing' he does..he can be throwing the biggest tantrum on the floor but as soon as he sees me with camera in hand, he rolls over and gives me the butter wouldn't melt in my mouth grin!

So my darling boys, Aunty Flash is fighting tooth and nail to get you home to mummy, home with her where you belong..I will do whatever it takes, push whoever needs to be pushed, pay whatever needs to be paid and beg borrow and steal if thats what needs to happen. I am helping Mummy do everything in her power to have you home for christmas..home with your family..a family that thinks you are 2 of the best things to come in to our lives..we will never use you as pawns, never use you to be spiteful..we just want to love you and care for you...

Go hug your kids, thank whoever it is that you search for higher answers to and pray that this situation doesnt continue for much longer...if I have my way it sure as hell wont.
I'm out..worn down, emotionally beaten but finding this incredible inner strength to help my sister fight the biggest battle of her life which unfortunately i can't fight for her..
believe me baby if I could, I honestly would do this for you, but for now I need to be beside you making sure you put one foot in front of the other and take each minute as it comes and deal with the hurdles he is placing in our way..

Take care of you and yours..
Tam

No comments: