CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27.12.07

Well it's over

for another year..the wrapping paper flew, there was squeals of delight, there was ooohing and ahhhhing and generally everyone had a fantastic day....the downside of it all is I have an extremely cranky 8 month old which is the result of over doting grandparents and aunts and uncles who think its ok to friggen hold him all the time!
I was very spoilt, my hubby is so good to me! check it out!!

The green one..I love love it!!

I love this perfume, he gave me the gift pack of it and it smells divine..
I also got some new tops, and adaptor for my ipod and a new robbie williams book!
The kids were spoilt rotten...i adore the magic they bring to christmas..makes me feel alive!
So here we are..chrissy pics for you all!








Hope you all had an awesome christmas guys...I'm on the countdown for my birthday now..3 days to go and I'll be 32..not sure how I feel about that!! ah well never mind! can't change it, so might as well embrace it!! LOL
Be good chickens!
Love Tam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh you are a lucky one!

Love Zacs smile and the hand over the mouth with Kenz, and isnt H just the cutest little man!!

32 is easy babe!

Stacia Howard said...

They are so cute! Love that pic of diva, she looks so old though!