CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.4.08

And now the good news....

I can finally share!!!!
I have been accepted as part of the creative team over at Stuck?!
I cant wait to get started,..really really looking forward to it!!
I have other news but well..this is the best news..and I'm tired! Need to go sleep..
More sleep=better blogger!!
I'll leave you with some layouts Ive done...



Working on puddin's 1st birthday invitations...yes honey I am embracing it...well I'm having a red hot go at embracing it anyway!!!!(love you!) can't share them yet they are not quite finished...

Have some guest dt work to share in my next post..
Take care...
Smooches..and belly rubs for my pregnant mama..love ya Stac!

2 comments:

Stacia Howard said...

YAY!!! What awesome, exciting wonderful news for my beautiful friend!! I am sooo excited & proud of you!!! BEAUTIFUL PAGES! Truly love them! I love you tons my sweet, beautiful girl!

Ren said...

ugh - that's it... I can't visit anymore... I have this irrestible urge to scrap!