CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20.5.08

Post in haste

which is what I did yesterday..I needed to get it out of my head. No, I'm not much better today, very confused, very sad. I dont really know what to do, I don't really know what I did :(
Still hidin out in my bubble...it's safe here.LOL Also trying to figure things out..not making much progress though.
Let's talk about scrapping! Nothing confronting with scrapping lmao!!
I'm still working my way through the Mystical Masters competition to win a spot on their Design Team..would be so completely stocked if i got a spot..I truly have been more inspired than ever since I started going to that site..I seem to have finally found my own style, and have completely loved every layout I have completed so far!
Yay me!
Right chickas...I'm off again..
Stac I got your message babe...I'm going to email you soon..love you.

1 comment:

Stacia Howard said...

I can tell you without knowing what is going on, it is not anything you did. You are one the of the most amazing women I have ever know. Loyal & true & full of life & love. Don't let someone who isn't bring you down. I love you tons. It will get better. Shake it off my sweet girl!