CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19.5.08

Checkin out...


is kinda what I feel like doing right now. I've had enough.. Too much shit, to much drama..I'm over it..I am who I am, I can't change it, but I refuse to accept there is one set of rules for you and another for me...that's not fair, is it??
I'm hurt and I'm sad and I'm angry..I thought things were different, maybe not so. :(
It's hard when someone makes you question yourself as a person and not in a good way. Last time I checked I thought I kicked ass as a mother and a wife and a damn good friend, maybe not so...food for thought I guess...
Time to retreat to my bubble..lose myself in my thoughts..Check out the new song...heard it a bit ago, think it's just the most gorgeous tune.
Stac..I love ya darlin, hope you're doing ok and princess layla is growing!!
Later chickas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Babe, you are the bestest friend in the world and i love ya lots just hte way you are, remember that always. Muah

Stacia Howard said...

UGH! This is not letting me leave a freakin comment. If this one goes through please know I love you more than you know. Hurry back to us. I miss you tons!