CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.7.08

Hi de Ho

Hello my chickas!!
How are we all?? Me? personally?? these kids were sent to kill me these holidays! LOL and it's only freakin Wednesday..The Diva just does not like change...she likes her routine and hates when it's broken..it doesnt help the fact that she loves being outside and it's terrible weather here. And Wonder boy? well he went in to meltdown mode,,the AUSTAR box blew up...good lord his life as he knows it is over!
And Hunk well he is being a pain in my ass..that's the nicest thing I can say about him right now LOL typical man..head up his ass not seeing whats going on in the world! Love him to death but he infuriates me!
So we have lots of play dates and sleep overs organised for the holidays..Diva has her bestie coming tonight, and they are having a slumber party in the lounge room and I've got some fabric out for them to make some cloth dolls,.they'll love it!
Got some felt for Wonder Boy too, he wants to make a robot! hehe..

I've been busy with my DT work for Mystical, have created all my pages and a card and I love them all! I love what I have been creating of late. And I got to post my first lot of challenges at Mystical!! I'm super excited by them, and the response from the forum members seem really positive too!!
here's the pages I created with my DT Kit, I used Fancy Pants Papa range, Pink Paislee Office Lingo ( I am having a love affair with Pink Paislee! LOL) and WRMK Explore range





On other news...I'm super excited to share this too..I now have a DT position at The Scrapbook Establishment.. I cant wait to start working alongside the other girls, they seem like a fab group of girls who have a lot of laughs.My position starts there in August for 6 months.

Have you done your entry for the Black Magic Blog?? If not, what are you waiting for??? Run, dont walk...get over there and put in your submissions! LOL We'd love to see you.

Ok groovers I'm outta here, need to tame the wild in my house!
Talk soon
Love T xo

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

Congrats Tam...well done on your other DT position

Alishia said...

Congratulations On Your DT Spot (You Already Know that hehe)
Im sure wel both do a great Job!
Love those Layouts! Love the design of the cirsle one! Might need to se that as inspo for me next lo!

xx

Cookie Aguilar said...

Hi Congrats Tam!!! you truly deserve it!!! LOve your work!!! Congrats!