CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.4.11

Be still my beating heart....

I've fallen in love again...My beautiful baby sister and her fabbo husband welcomed my niece in to the world on Thursday...Willow Grace Ann is her beautiful name and by god she is delish! Now anyone who knows me knows that I ADORE my nephews, absolutely and utterly adore them so much so that sometimes my heart aches with how much I love them, well now I have a niece who makes my heart flip flop too!
She is so so loved and was such a beautiful completion to such a wonderful journey for my sister, her husband and my nephews..
so without further hesitation let me introduce my gorgeous niece ;)

Miss Willow Grace Ann 7lb of pure gorgeousness!

I do have some other news to share but will be back with that soon I promise! this post is just a bragging auntie post!! ;)
xox

3 comments:

bronnyk said...

You go right ahead and brag!!!! What are Aunties for???? LOL

Gorgeous little bundle......

Unknown said...

Brag all you like !! She's beautiful :)

Miss you and need to catch up ;)

Kristal said...

awwwwww she is sooo adorable!! Makes me all clucky !! (btw Im popping along on the CWC random blog hop )) <3 Kristal