CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.9.06

It's all going to be good...

I just need to keep looking at this picture and remind myself that everything is going to be ok.
I had a car accident today..not a major one, but enough to scare me and have me and hubby running off to the Dr's..
I am so scared right now, I cannot lose this baby....
I dont pray but right now I'm calling on everything that's out there to watch over me and the jellybean..stay in there little darlin and keep growing...I know you can do it...
The Dr said I have to take it easy for the next few days..so I plan on doing nothing..not a damn thing...

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

Hi Tam,
I just discovered your blog!!!!
Hope everything is going ok with jellybean!
Chat soon,
Ngaire

Stacia Howard said...

Again I say. IM SOOOO FREAKIN HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I cant wait to see the lil jelly bean! Love you!