CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.1.07

Sometimes Life

just sucks..yesterday was probably one of the worst days I have had, and what happened didn't directly happen to me, but to my gorgeous best friend.
I honestly don't know how much more she can take before she falls over the edge.
Everyone keeps saying that what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, and these things are sent to test our strength.
Yeah well how strong does she have to prove herself to be? and how many more tests will be thrown her way? I mean seriously..enough is enough.
The hardest part is I feel so helpless..I cannot fix this for her, nothing I say will make it better, nothing I do will make it go away, and that's what hurts the most.All I can do is be there to help her..between me and hubby I'm sure we can make her feel safe again.

On another note, I have a Dr's appointment today for a check up and to discuss a few things that are going on, I think my blood pressure is all wonky and my legs keep swelling so I think I better discuss it with him..Ahh the joys of pregnancy!
22 and a half weeks today!!!
Ok, gotta run
Smooches!

No comments: