CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27.8.08

Never piss off a

sick woman...
Yes I am sick, probably the sickest Ive been for a while but well you just keep moving when you're a mum dont you? But seriously... are people that stupid to piss off a sick woman who already feels like death warmed up, her body feels like she has gone a round with Mike Tyson and is that tired that you could pretty much call her the walking dead.
Remember my vent a couple of posts ago about not recieving goods?? Well she has gone and pissed me off good and proper now.. Yes Scraptastic Southwest I am calling you out...what you couldn't handle the fact that I made mention and had a little vent on my blog..despite the fact that I didnt actually use names?? You had to go and delete me...yep the very next day...I post a vent one day..you delete me the next..little too coincidental rather isnt it?? And suddenly you are no where to be seen on MSN..incredible that...I gave you ample opportunities to answer my messages in regards to this issue...
I am not normally one to call people out and do try and rise above these things but jesus come on people, common courtesy seems to be on the down and out, ya know..I'm really quite reasonable..I dont bite..much...all you had to do was say something to me..thats it.. But now...Hello..my name is Bitch..
You want to run a business, and well honey I hate to tell you but your business practice is appalling..You might like to look at a new career. ok vent over...I'm done with that like I said you really pissed me off, I refuse to hold negativity inside..I've said my piece, good luck to you and yours...but do take my advice sweetie...you may just may need a career change.

5 comments:

Dee said...

You tell em girl!!! What is it with shop owners at the moment anyway!?

Unknown said...

Im with you girl, disgusting behaviour and way to treat customers especially when you dont have many.

Sara said...

What is it with shop owners lately? I too have been burned by this one for not posting a prize for Stuck?!. Think some people need to get their acts together.

Stacia Howard said...

Yucky! I think you did the right thing by calling them out by name since it has gone all bad now. I really do hope you get your goods in the end.

Wendy Smith said...

I have been burnt too...I won a CC competition and was suppose to be sent a prize...never received it

and That STUCK prize sara mentioned...that was suppposed to be mine...WTF are people doing here