CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.5.09

Spoilt...

So how was your mothers day? Mine was amazing...I got a wonderful lie in, then scrummy scrummy cuddles with my 3 babes and then a gorgeous cooked breakfast of mushrooms/tomatoes/spring onions/bacon/eggs...all weight watcher friendly of course :)
The kids were so excited about the presents they had got me from the Mothers Day stall at school! Diva gave me a small beauty case with a nail file in it..one side completely and I mean completely covered in rhinestones! *giggle* she thinks its fab! Wonder Boy gave me a big loofah on a handle for in the shower and lil man gave me some coasters that Diva picked out for him...tooo sweet really..I also got a keyring that Diva made me that says Mum and has a silver heart on it...it melts me when I see it...
I also got something else too, and if it sounds like Im being an upstart and a showoff please look away now...my gorgeous husband I come to find has been hoarding this is the back of his mind since Christmas...
I am now officially part of the Pandora club *insert squeal hereeeeeeeeee!* He loves me so...he really does, makes me feel so special and appreciated. The breakfast and the cuddles and lie in were more than I could have asked for..just that 5 mins to stop and enjoy the morning with my family..we need to do this more often...
So ummm this is the part where I get excited and show you my beads..honest Im not a look what I have look what I have girl but I just adore my bracelet!









Totally spoilt...I know...
Arent they just the cutest? so enters my new found addiction now LOL...
Ok I promise I'm done with showing off...
An update of my to do list..I started learning to crochet!! Just a couple of stitches but Im on my way!!! Just need to figure out how to do a corner now so I can make a square! Ive also started my search for some fabric for the quilt of love so if you have some links for some good online stores please send them on through!!

Chat soon lovelies..
xoxox

1 comment:

Karen Knight said...

Awww your kiddies are just so cute!
YAY. Tam got a pandora.
Your beads are Gorgeous.
It's really exciting collecting them all. :)

Hugs
Kr.x

and...Go tam! I tried to learn crochet once and I gave up. I am sticking with knitting. lol