CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17.8.10

Scrapping to share...

I finally found some mojo and scrapped again!!! It's been far to long, but I did it and am so glad I did, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and have been waiting for some new papers to come so I can have a bit more of a play, I'm so out of what's new and great at the minute but have been doing a lot of blog hopping etc to check out papers and stuff!
Both these layouts were for the first 2 August Sketches at Wicked Princesses.


I've been doing a little more sewing this week, both the kids need costumes for Book Week parade next week, Diva is The Red Queen and Wonder Boy wanted to be a Wizard so nearly have them sorted with those, will post pics as soon as they are finished :)
xo

1 comment:

Krissy Christie said...

Yay love these chickie :D Beautiful work! Cant wait to see the costume photos :)

Krissy xx