CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.2.11

I scrapped again!!

I know I know...wonders will never cease ;)
I figured considering I'd cleaned my desk and moved it all around that I would immediately get creative...hmmm not so..I stood back and admired how clean it was for a few days hehehehe then today while the kids were at school and my baby was at kinder :( I scrapped the latest sketch at Wicked Princesses :) Probably about time I scrapped the christmas pics!
So here it is :) I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :)

On another note, my "baby" started Grade 6, my other baby is in Grade 4 this year and my little man started kinder once a week...they are all growing up so quickly...I need to enrol Wonder Boy in to secondary school as well :(
Perhaps I just need to embrace it and accept it's going to happen anyway hahahaha!!!
Anyhoo I'm off to do more creating!
See you soon!

No comments: