CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.5.11

Hey Ho :)

Back again with a quick share of some scrapping Ive been doing :) did you all have a fabulous Mother's day? I had the most wonderful relaxing day and was so spoilt :) I completely adore the home made gifts I recieve from the kids, one gift I was incredibly excited about was a homemade pasta necklace from my little man, I've always wanted one of them, I remember giving my mum one and for some reason I just associate the pasta necklaces with motherhood and kinder aged children :) So to recieve one yesterday just cemented my place in motherhood!! Funny the little things we get excited over :) Anyhoo on to some scrappy shares!
The first three were for the sketches over at Wicked Princesses :)( yes that is a double in there :-O )



The next layout is for Show Us Your Stuff, I was very excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer over there :) The criteria was Ribbon, Trims and Lace, I'm loving being able to scrap newborn piccies again, isn't my niece just divine! ;) Yes I'm very biased but ah well :)

If you get a chance head over to SUYS and check out their challenge :)
Thanks for stopping by
xoxox

1 comment:

Bibby said...

Thank you for using my kit, your page looks lovely :)